Harrison Mann is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Harrison Mann may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2010.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We accept all forms of Credit and Debit Cards using PayPal. Accepted cards include:
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- Direct Debit
- Remember settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remember information you give to a website, such as a list of products in your shopping basket
- Measure how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Google Analytics is in use to collect information about how visitors use this site. This provides us with important information that can enable the site to work better. We do not link this information to your name or address.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
|Name||Typical content||Cookie expires after|
|_utma||Randomly generated ID||2 years|
|_utmb||Randomly generated ID||30 minutes|
|_utmc||Randomly generated ID||When you close your web browser|
|_utmz||Randomly generated ID||6 months|
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics please go to:
Google has also created their own opt-out plugin which you can get from:
Essential Cookies in use on this website
1. e.g. d6h13f82x49kf6db53b3e4c741208 – This is a session cookie, which is a randomly set of generated numbers and letters. It is used to identify user sessions between page loads. This helps ensure that a web page does not ask for the same information many times. This cookie also ensure that our contact forms CAPTCHA Validation will function. These cookies have no information to identify the person accessing the site and they are destroyed each time you close your browser.
For more information about cookies and their uses visit All About Cookies.
For information regarding the updated law on cookies visit the ICO.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please Contact Us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Contact me for free & friendly advice
Please fill in the form below, I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Latest Blog posts
- read more
Some may think SEO is all about including the right keywords in your web copy. Others say that link building [...]
- read more
Have you got a social media campaign that stands out across Facebook, Twitter and Google+? Great. Are you making the [...]
- read more
When it comes to your social media marketing effort, increasing your social sharing of the content from your website and [...]